Hawk is unparalleled in its pre-construction services ability. Pre-construction, that is properly executed, ensures a timely and on budget construction project. Hawk assists, coordinates and oversees any activities required to be complete prior to the groundbreaking of a project.
During preconstruction, our goal is not limited to simply defining project parameters such as cost and schedule. These are important steps for every project. However, of even greater importance is our capability to help identify and aggressively plan for construction issues that may place the budget and schedule objectives at risk.
The early stages of a construction project are often the most important, as the decisions made during this phase will determine many important aspects of the overall plan.
- Design Management (as needed)
- Agency Coordination & Estimating
- Constructability Analysis
- Value Analysis
- Bid Packaging
- Schedule Development
- Site Logistics Planning
- Construction Phase Sequencing
- Subcontractor Prequalification
- Multiple Bid Package Planning
- Real-Time Cost Feedback
- Cost Estimating
We have found that proactive involvement during the preconstruction phase has the greatest potential influence on a project’s final outcome. Combining skilled professionals with an open and collaborative approach, HAWK’s comprehensive preconstruction services offer advantages on projects of various sizes and complexities, including:
- Providing the assessments and recommendations necessary to make timely, informed and data-driven business decisions.
- Better serving the interests of the project through relevant suggestions and hands-on partnership with owners, designers and construction teams.
- Helping to manage the overall process by tracking details and holding team members accountable.
Our preconstruction services go well beyond traditional cost estimating and value engineering to create more reliable schedules and estimates. We use the most relevant tools, technologies and processes. We get the right people involved at the appropriate time, to drive project costs down while maintaining design intent and the customer’s overall goals and objectives. Preconstruction is a critical Success factor that Hawk tracks throughout every project to ensure that our processes are aligned with the budget and specifications of our clients.